You might be using many free streaming application on your Smart TV, even though you are not comfort with that application. I can tell you one successive application that streams the world in just a single tap. It is none other than Mobdro. I have no idea whether you have heard about this Mobdro application before or not. No matter, if you do or don’t. Just follow this article and get to know more about the Mobdro app feature, specification, and its overall performance on Smart TV. Don’t just stream, feel it using Mobdro.
Mobdro is a visual treat for online streamers. Are you an addictive online streamer? Looking for fast streaming application? Then, you don’t have choice choosing the application rather than Mobdro.
Download the latest version of Mobdro apk file and install it on any of the Smart TV like Samsung, Sony, Hitachi, Vu, Philips, TCL, Micromax, Panasonic, Sharp, LeEco, LG, Bush, Kodak, Mitashi, Onida, Sharp, Hisense, Sanyo, Noble Skiodo, Trunik, Igo, Lloyd, Sansui, and Haier.
Mobdro Online TV
Mobdro application is sometimes called as Mobdro Online TV or Mobdro TV, is because it streams all the video content same as like the normal television channels.
Using Mobdro TV, you can watch all the following categories like Channels, News, Shows, Movies, Sports, Music, Gaming, Animals, Tech, Podcasts, Spirituals, and others. Under these specific categories, you have tons of related video streams.
How to download Mobdro on Smart TV
- Launch your Smart TV.
- Now, you will get the home screen window showing all the applications and settings that you have on your TV.
- There, you could find a browser, right? Click on the browser icon to open.
- After opening the browser, type http://bit.ly/2q73BOc and hit enter. By now, your browser will point to this address and land on the specific page to download the latest version of Mobdro. Automatically, it starts to download the Mobdro apk file on your device.
By default, your Smart TV never allows you to install the third-party applications or unknown source. Mobdro is a third-party app, right? And is not available in Google Play Store too. So, your TV doesn’t permit you to install the Mobdro application on their device.
To allow the installation of unknown sources, read the following method to permit.
How to allow third party apps on Smart TV
- Go to Settings from the home screen menu.
- Then, tap on Security option.
- Once the security window opens, scroll down and tap on Unknown Sources to enable this option.
- If enabled, you will get a pop-up alert message regarding the installation of unknown sources. Select OK to agree.
By enabling this setting, you will be allowed to install the third party apps or from unknown sources.
Now, you can easily install the Mobdro application on Smart TV by following the next method.
How to install Mobdro on Smart TV
- Once the file is downloaded after following the download method, terminate your browser window and return back to the Smart TV.
- Now, select Apps.
- And select File Manager application if you have. If you don’t have this application on your TV, download them now. After download it, you can see this application icon under the Apps section (Smart TV home screen > Apps). Tap on it to launch the application.
- On the File Manager, select Storage and then select Download.
- Under this download section, you can see the downloaded Mobdro apk file there. Click on it. It look like this (Mobdro-2.0.38.apk)
- Now, you will be asked to install the Mobdro application. Select Install button and start installing it.
- Once the installation process completes, you will be asked to select either Open or Done. Select Open to launch the Mobdro Smart TV app immediately or Select Done to launch later.
- I select OPEN to launch the application immediately.
If you see the Mobdro home screen, then it indicated that you have successfully installed Mobdro on your Smart TV.