You know well, Mobdro is the best video streaming application available online where Kodi is a free open source media player software specially designed for home entertainment and it is developed by XBMC Foundation. This is all you know about them. But there is something unusual you haven’t heard about them. Let me share the basic functionality of each device that works. Here we go.
What is Mobdro? Mobdro is a tool that streams movies, videos, TV shows, sports, programs, spirituals, animals, news, tech, and other popular channels available on the web. This application is very popular and is being used by hundreds of people all around the world.
What is Kodi? Kodi turns your smartphone or tablet or computer into a digital set-up box where you can stream unlimited videos from the internet. Are you a fan of sports, films, movies, and other live trending shows, then you need a non-profit XBMC Foundation Kodi service.
This is the basic concept of Mobdro and Kodi application. These two streaming applications can make you fell hell in a cell. What if you have Mobdro on your Kodi? What is the pros and cons of using it? How can you benefit from using it? If you are curious to know the importance of these two video streaming software, read the following article for more.
Mobdro Kodi (XBMC)
Mobdro Kodi is an entertaining hub for digital media used to be XBMC center made by XBMC Foundation with the GPLv2.0+ license.which allows you to watch and download your favorite videos and shows on your device for free. You have an unlimited list of shows and programs like sports, news, technology, spirituals, movies, music, gaming, animals, podcasts, and other. Mobdro Kodi has stunning user and graphical interface on their software application. Mobdro for Kodi addon uses IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) for a streaming experience that is based on the traditional system of the satellite signal.
The benefit of using this Mobdro Kodi application is that you can stream all variant of media content live on your software itself. You don’t need a TV or something else if you have a Kodi streaming service.
If you don’t have a Kodi 2017 software, then download the latest version of XBMC Kodi from here. Next, you should download Mobdro on your Kodi, right? Getting Mobdro on your Kodi is not much difficult as you think. If you feel hard to carry out, then read my following article to get the popular video streaming application Mobdro on Kodi software.
How to install Mobdro on Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Launch your Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Tap on Settings which is at the top left corner of the screen
- Then, select System settings
- Now, move your cursor down and click on Add-ons
- Under Add-ons, select Unknown sources to enable. If you enable this option, you will allow the installation of third party apps or unknwon sources on your Kodi Krypton
- Now, go back to the Kodi 17.1 home screen and select Settings
- Then, select File manager
- Under File manager, click on Add source
- A new window will pop-up where you need to select None to enter the paths or browse for the media locations
- Type http://lvtvv.com/repo on the URL field and name it as Mobdro Kodi 17.1. Then, select OK button
- Now, go back to your Kodi 17.1 Krypton home screen and select Add-ons
- Under Add-ons, select Add-ons/Add-ns browser icon which is at the top left corner
- Now, tap on Install from zip file
- And select Mobdro Kodi 17.1
- Then, select repository.ah.zip
- Once you click on this zip file, AH Add-on repository will get installed and enabled where you can see that in the notification that pop-up on the screen
- Now, select Install from reposiroty
- And tap on AH Add-on repository
- Select Video add-ons
- At last, select Mobdro
- A new window will pop-up and select Install
- Then, select Version 1.06
- Once the installation completes, it will be shown on the notification
- Now, go back to your Kodi 17.1 home screen and select Add-ons
- Then, select Mobdro and stream your favorite movies, channels, news, shows, sports, music, gaming, animals, tech, and podcasts.
How to install Mobdro on Kodi
- Launch Kodi add-on software.
- Select System.
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Type http://lvtvv.com/repo/.
- Tap OK.
- Go back to home screen, Select System Option.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the name that you have given before and wait for few seconds.
- It checks for the availability and displays on the screen is available.
- If your addons are enabled, then it will be shown on the notification bar.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select AH Add-on repository.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Now, tap on Mobdro application to install.
- Select Install.
- It takes few minutes to complete. Then enjoy streaming your favorite videos online for free.
After doing these steps, you will be heading towards the Mobdro home screen. Select the video channel that you need to stream from different categories. I hope, you have successfully installed and streaming the application online now. Share this article with your friends or relatives or family members who suffer from installing the Mobdro application on their Kodi.
If you had a bad experiencing while following my instruction, leave a comment below.