Hello, friends. Are you one among the person who is facing an issue after installing the Mobdro app on your devices? Still, can’t fix it even after applying the possible solution? Is this is your problem? Well, you have a complete guide to fix the Mobdro not working issue, errors, no result found, Mobdro has stopped, system data error, Mobdro error check the log for more information and connection error here. Follow the below guide for more help.
The above-mentioned errors are too hard to fix for Mobdro users on their devices like Kodi, Android TV, Chromecast, Firestick, Smart TV, Kindle Fire, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Most of the Mobdro and non-Mobdro users have requested me to write a separate article
Most of the Mobdro and non-Mobdro users have requested me to write a separate article on this topic to fix the issue that majority of people facing in real-time. So, I spend time in reading many of the forums and article related to this topic. I was so excited to dig the solution for the Mobdro causing issues. And finally, came up with this article.
Take my instruction into consideration to avoid getting errors on Mobdro streaming application in future.
You can apply my solution for any of the devices that you have with preinstalled Mobdro app.
Here’s a complete guide to fixing all the error that you face on Mobdro.
Why is Mobdro Not Working?
Sometimes, Mobdro won’t respond to the user request, is because Mobdro servers are not built to handle too many requests from the user side. If there is a heavy load on the server, then there might cause some delay. Because of this reason, the user may get an error message like “Mobdro Not Working”. To fix this issue, you can simply connect after some time to stream the video.
If that doesn’t work, then uninstall the Mobdro application that you have on your device. Then, download the newer version of Mobdro apk file and install it on your devices as per their instruction.
The error may also be caused due to the older bug issues. You can resolve it by updating your Mobdro to the latest version.
This little trick will work for the majority of people. Try it on your device and see what is happening?
In case, if you need more clarity on this topic and need a solution for common errors on Mobdro, then, you should be reading this below article for more help.
How to fix Mobdro not working and other common errors on Android TV, Kodi, Firestick, Android, Tablet, Smart TV, PC
You may experience tons and tons of errors in your Mobdro application and you need to fix that right now. Well, you can do that in a few simple steps.
First, make sure, you have found your exact problem? Then, try to fix it. In case, if you don’t have an idea about your problem, then how can you bring the solution to it? It’s merely impossible. So, better avoid it.
Here you will get the most common errors that Mobdro user frequently face.
- Parse Error – This error occurs due to a corrupted .apk file or because of a partially downloaded apk file. This is one of the reason. And it is also possible for the hardware device to cause this issue because your Android OS version or the hardware that you have may not compatible with the Mobdro app version. If your Android device version is lower than Android 4.1 version, then you will get this parse error message on the screen.
- No Connection Error – This error may be caused due to slow fetching time from the server. Actually, Mobdro will crawl the web for free streams, arrange the online video streams by category and capture them in order to watch them. The streaming bandwidth depends on the video that you stream. To stream the high-quality video content, you need to have a high-speed internet connection. Check your internet connection speed if you got a “No Connection Error” message on the screen. Fix this error by connecting to the blazing speed network connection.
- Video Playback Error – This error often occurs while streaming the videos online. To avoid this error, go to Settings > About. Now, tap on Build number for 7 continuous times to enable the Developer Mode. Now, go to Settings > Developer Option and select NuPlayer or AwesomePlayer to enable it. And reboot the device. Now, your problem will get solved. This method cannot be implemented for above Android 6.0 versions because they are enabled by default.
- Currently Offline Error – Most of the user experience this error. To fix it, download Opera VPN from google play store and configure them as you wish. Once you activated this VPN, this error disappears and get fixed.
How to fix Mobdro system data error and not working error on Firestick
When the local device time and the Mobdro server time mismatches, then you will get an “Invalid System Date” error message on the screen. Change the time and you will get this error fixed immediately. Nor uninstall the Mobdro app and reinstall them.
To get the new Mobdro on your Amazon Firestick, read this tutorial: How to install Mobdro on Firestick. After implementing the steps as instructed in that article, you will get the new Mobdro application on your Fire TV Stick. By doing this successfully, Mobdro system date error issue will get solved automatically.
How to fix Mobdro Kodi Error (Check Log File Error)
Here’s a simple guide to fix this issue on your Kodi software (old version).
- Launch Kodi.
- Then, move your mouse and select System.
- And tap on Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Add-on repository > Programs Add-ons > Log Viewer for Kodi > Select Install.
- Now, you have successfully install Log Viewer on Kodi.
- Go back to home screen and select Programs > Log viewer for Kodi > Show Log.
- Now, see the log file for more info.
- Then, go back to home screen and select Program > Addon Installer.
- On the new window, type Maintenance and select Done.
- Now, the Maintenance Tool will be displayed on the screen.
- After installing it, select Programs > Maintenace Tool > General Maintenance.
- Here, select Clear Cache and click on Yes.
- Now, select Purge Packages and tap Yes.
- By clearing all the data from your Kodi application, you are able to solve the problem.
Or you can uninstall the older version of Mobdro from Kodi and install the newly updated version. To install the latest version of Mobdro, read this guide: How to install Mobdro on Kodi.
I guess you have successfully fixed the Mobdro error. Still having bugs, then you can try Mobdro Alternatives. For more help, please leave a comment below. Thank you.